On May 27, 2022, at 1:30 p.m. International Affairs Division, Khon Kaen University (IAD, KKU) in collaboration with Student Development and Alumni Relation Affairs held a special activity “Mock Interview (in English)” under the project “Global Perspectives in the Workplace via Zoom online. The purpose was to prepare students for job interviews in English through a mock interview, to test and prepare them before having actual interviews in real life. The event was honored by 7 speakers from leading world-class companies, which were followed:
- Ms. Korakote Prasirtsuk General Manager, Human Resources Department – Mitsubishi Company (Thailand) Ltd.
- Mr. Narongdech Luangdilok, HR Specialist – Mitsubishi Company (Thailand) Ltd.
- Ms. Atchareeya Bansit, Master Trainer and Director of Transformation
4.Mr. Tanaryu Meesitita, Deputy Managing Director – Fasttechno Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Lee Lin, Group Head of Product Strategy and Development, Investment Office – Asset Word Corporation
- Ms. Pin Kasemsiri, Business Development & Partnership Lead- Generation Thailand
- Ms Apitchaya Srisawat , HR Admin Executive GP Strategies – GP Strategies:
This activity was honored by Asst. Prof. Acharawan Topark-Ngarm, Assistant to the President for International Affairs, who delivered a thank you speech: “On behalf of Khon Kaen University, I would like to thank the lecturers, honored to be speakers in this Mock Interview activity, which is the last activity of the project “Global Perspectives in the Workplace”. Three activities were held earlier: 1) A panel discussion “How to prepare to apply for a job in a multinational company”, 2) “How to build an extraordinary resume that gets top results” and 3) How to get a job interview with a job offer from a world-class company.”
“The objective of this Mock Interview was for students to enhance their employability skills and to prepare them for job applications, as well as providing guidelines for developing the skills that are required in the 21st century. I sincerely hope that this will be a useful experience for the students and will help them to develop the skills necessary to work in this era of globalization.”
This Mock Interview activity was arranged into breakout rooms to allow students to have an individual real interview with the honored speakers and get personal advice to improve themselves. Many students of Khon Kaen University in various study fields joined this event.